Your new company
For our international Client, we are looking for SAP Finance Consultant responsible for inhouse projects and assignments within ERP roadmap. SAP Finance Consultant will report directly to the manager of ERP Financial Solutions.
Your new role
Holding the role of SAP Finance Consultant you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Elicit and discover requirements
- Specify and document requirements, securing traceability to the source
- Analyze requirements for adherence to business objectives and consistency and challenge them as appropriate
- Write functional specifications based on given requirements
- Implement and coordinate changes together with other departments
- Change or implement existing custom programs
- Support Business in SAP FI/CO and PS related questions and incident handling
- Train and support key users
- Develop and maintain our existing system landscape in international projects
In order to be successful candidate you need to have following qualifications and skills:
- University degree (Bachelor or Master), preferred in information technology or economy
- At least 1 year experience in one or more SAP ERP applications (FI, CO, PS) is required
- Development skills preferably in ABAP or other object oriented development languages
- Flexibility and understanding of complex IT related subject matter
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, to take initiative and to follow-through with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven pro-active and result driven attitude with a strong team work ability and a talent to motivated team members and to ensure all move towards the same end results
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Natural enthusiasm and open-minded to learn
- Fluent English
Some business travels to core locations in Europe might be required on this role.
What you'll get in return
Our Client offers: challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. The company offers good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1166576