Microsoft Office, Microsoft windows, virtualisation, Oracle, Systems Administrator, network infrastructure
Your new company
For our Client, well-known software company located in Wrocław, we are currently looking for a person interested in the position of a IT Systems Administrator.
Your new role
This role will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide back up and support to the IT Manager. The role is responsible for supporting and maintaining all internal business systems, customer cloud environments and provides exposure to a broad range of projects and activities.
What you'll need to succeed
• At least three years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience in supporting a predominately Microsoft Windows environment
• Proficient at using, and supporting, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote)
• Hands on knowledge of virtualisation (preferably Microsoft Hyper-V)
• Some exposure to relational databases (preferably Oracle)
• Solid understanding of network infrastructure (e.g. firewalls, routers and switches, VLANs, DNS, DHCP and VPNs)
• Willingness to be flexible (occasional IT infrastructure maintenance/changes requiring weekend work)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Keenness to learn new skills and technologies as required.
What you'll get in return
Our Client offers interesting career path in an international organization, annual bonuses, challenging job, private health care, employees’ benefits as well as various courses and training.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1166674
Klik herfor at tilgå Hays fortrolighedspolitik som giver detajleret information omkring, hvordan vi bruger- og beskytter din personlige informationer, samt dine rettigheder.
Technologia & Usługi internetowe
19 Aug 2022
Tal med en konsulent
Tal med konsulenten Monika Matuszczyk, der er ansvarlig for denne stilling, beliggende i Katowice