Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market.
Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
Location: 100% remote
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: long-term cooperation, first contract for 6/12 months
Rate: up to 115PLN/h net + VAT
Looking for a candidate for the position of Senior UX Designer with graphic skills (contract from 01.06.2022).
Required experience in information architecture design and interface prototyping (Axure, Zeplin, Sketch, Figma), graphic design and analytical skills (Google Analytics) preferred, experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research, experience in conducting creative workshops such as Design Thinking.
- Ability to work in Agile methodology
- Ability to define the scope of conceptual work
- Solution concept development (business architecture)
- Experience in application design
- Experience in application implementation and development
- Experience in developing work breakdown structure, schedule
- Meticulousness, conscientiousness, good organization of work, communicativeness, openness, independence, adaptability
- Knowledge of MS Office package
- Use of computer and peripheral equipment
- Experience in preparing presentations and reports
Nice to have:
- Analytical skills
- Ability to create business analysis
- Ability to use tools to collect and model user requirements and translate them into requirements for an information system (solution)
- Unit testing skills
- The ability to plan and conduct training
- Knowledge of financial markets products
- Ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Experience working in an international environment
What will the recruitment process look like:
- Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
- Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
- Technical conversation with the client - online meeting (1h)
- Welcome to the project!