Transfer Pricing – Senior Specialists
to the Global Transfer Pricing team responsible for ensure the fulfilment of statutory documentation obligations for the company group and prepare the respective transfer pricing documentation in cooperation with the domestic and foreign subsidiaries.
Scope of responsibilities will include:
- Assist and prepering multinational companies in preparing TP documentation (Master File, Local Files, Central Files, international benchmarking analyses).
- Collecting and assisting with the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Performing financial / economic analyses and building financial models for quarterly, bi-annual and annual processes using Excel, Alteryx and Tableau.
- Review and reconcile intercompany transaction data for tax compliance and tax audit purposes.
- Support relationship management with outside tax authorities, tax advisors as well as other internal stakeholders worldwide.
- Support the preparation of transfer pricing compliance.
- Implement and optimize internal transfer pricing guidelines
- Support the Kraków branch in cooperation with external tax advisors
- Final degree in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or Law.
- Strong accounting background in the Transfer Pricing Team
- Very good knowledge of national tax low with focus on corporate tax and value added tax
- Proficiency with MS Office (especially proficient in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Fluency in English
- Attractive salary and discretionary bonus
- Long-term stable employment.
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Training and development opportunities;
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis
- Chance to improve company’s processes and procedures