For our Client, an international company that offers solutions in the field of manufacturing industries, we are currently searching for an experienced Candidate, who will join structure at the position of
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER - EMEA
Your new role:
This person will be responsible for support their customers on services and commissioning issues of the assembly tools. You will carry out the integration of the assembly tools into the existing networks, create documentation and conduct training for users. You will support sales department in technical issues. Technical Support Engineer will also responsible to diagnose root cause and find solutions and repair the assembly tools.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You have a technical university degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Engineering;
- Experience and knowledge in the field of service, ideally with comparable tool types (pneumatic, electrical);
- You can demonstrate basic knowledge in the field of pneumatics and hydraulics;
- You know MS Office programs, CAD modeling and have basic knowledge of SAP
- You are a team player, have technical expertise and manual skills;
- You have good spoken and written English;
- You are able to travel Europe wide frequently (20%).
What you'll get in return:
- The opportunity to work on next generation mobility solutions;
- Freedom for personal growth in a team with a unique culture;
- A friendly working atmosphere;
- Fair compensation and attractive benefits;
- Opportunity to work in hybrid system;
- Training system.
To sign up and track the progress of the qualification process, click Apply and send your CV in English.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only with chosen candidates. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. #1163485