For our client, an international company from the banking industry, we are currently looking for an AP/AR Accountant.
As a Team Leader for an AP/AR team, you will be responsible for coordinating these processes as well as planning and monitoring the work of the team – there we can include managing tasks, setting goals, and preparing a development plan. You will issue invoices to customer and process supplier invoices. To your scope of duties, we can include also working together with your team during month-end closing activities and reporting, ensuring the correctness of the documentation. As a Team Leader, you will take care of creating and updating procedures. You will play an active role in initiating and participating in process improvements projects.
- Min. 3 years of previous experience in accounting
- Proficiency in English (min. B2 level)
- Practical knowledge of Excel, (SAP will be an asset)
- Accuracy in the performance of entrusted duties and communication skills
- Experience in team management will be an advantage
Apply now by sending us your CV!
- Possibility to build your strong position in our structures
- Remote or hybrid work with flexible working hours
- Professional training and courses (possibility of sharing the costs of foreign language courses)
- Cafeteria benefit platform
- Private medical care
- Life insurance