For Our Client, an international Company located in Wrocław, we’re currently looking for
“Tax Accountant” (Analyst).
• Support the VAT processes including extracting data, preparing postings, providing standard reporting to third party consultants, reconciliation, review and approval of VAT filings, coordinating VAT payments with AP, and clearing VAT ledger accounts.
• Ongoing analysis of bookings in ERP system, comparing them with legal and internal requirements as well as with source documents.
• Preparation of journals entries for tax accounting and reporting.
• Preparation tax accounts reconciliation.
• Supporting servicing of tax audits.
• Maintaining correspondence with tax authorities
• CIT compliance a plus
The role will be very “hands on” and will require familiarity and comfort in working with the large volumes of data. The individual should be organized, have attention for detail, and able to work on multiple tasks with varying priorities. Candidates must have a flexible” can do attitude” and enjoy working to as part of a team where roles and responsibilities are fluid.
Required Skills & Experience
• Master's degree, preferably in accounting and/or tax.
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in an international work environment.
• Fluent written and spoken English is essential.
• Strong analytical, -problem solving, organizing and execution skills
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Team player
• No 9-5 mentality