The Role We are seeking a proactive, agile and target-oriented TA Business Support Specialist. We have ambitious growth plans, so we are looking for someone who is motivated to help build our company across our 7 global markets with excellent talent. You will work in a team with 6 other talent acquisition members whilst collaborating with the People Experience team and hiring managers from across the business. Our People Experience department is expanding rapidly, to support the growing needs of our people and business. We have an exciting mix of nationalities, experiences and skills which makes for a very dynamic and collaborative team.
- Build solid, strategic relationships with your hiring teams and serve as an advisor and partner to build balanced pipelines of candidates to fill current openings
- Source and attract candidates through building partnerships, direct approach, referrals, leveraging recruitment platforms and social media tools to source top candidates across key markets
- Manage the candidate process ensuring a positive interaction with our company
- Advocate for equity and inclusion in the hiring process and ensure all candidate pipelines are representative of the talent market
- Develop market expertise and lead industry mapping and candidate engagement for key hiring areas and locations
- Provide regular, relevant reporting on resourcing statistics and benchmark progress
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills which will enable you to liaise and develop relationships with hiring managers, and be a collaborative team player, working closely with other People Experience Team members.
- Demonstrated experience in a Talent Acquisition role
- Demonstrated experience of developing and driving diverse attraction strategies
- Familiarity with a variety of ATS systems, recruitment platforms and social media tools
- Relevant experience with sourcing tools (LinkedIn, CV database, etc)
- Strong service orientation with great attention to detail
- Results and outcome-oriented
- Very organized, stress resistant, able to juggle high volume recruitment
- International environment With over 50 nationalities across seven locations around the world, we are certainly a diverse company. You will have the opportunity to work with teammates in other offices, as well as with researchers, editors, and authors from across the globe.
- 26 annual leave days + 4 well-being days
- Participation in the annual company bonus scheme
- Access to the latest equipment
- Extensive learning opportunities through our LinkedIn Learning partnership
- Flexible working framework and remote working opportunities across Poland
If you're interested in this role, please 'apply now'. #1162222