For our client, global automotive company we are looking for an System Architect.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The creation of system requirements and modelling a system architecture based on customer requirements analysis.
- Maintaining and improving processes and best practices related to system requirements engineering and system architecture design.
- Collaboration with Software, Hardware, Mechanical and Optical teams to correctly model system interfaces and interdependencies.
- Knowledge and experience in system design, hardware design, software engineering and/or requirements engineering
- Experience with Enterprise Architect (SysML profile or UML) or similar modelling tool (Rhapsody, Cameo etc.)
- Work experience in automotive or embedded industry environment
- Experience with requirements management tooling (e.g. DOORS, Polarion)
- University degree in engineering, preferably software engineering or electronics engineering
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken (C1 preferred)
What you'll get in return
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boost up your career in a multi-national company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV . #1163330