Your new company
You will join our Client, an international, globally well-known company from the facilities management industry, that is building the new technology Center team in Poland, Warsaw.
Your new role
As Solution Architect Finance, you will work with cross-functional teams to design and communicate high-level structures (domain model, to-be architecture, transformation roadmaps) to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs for delivery on one or more projects. Main task is to support the Solution Architects in select, design, and build new digital solutions as well as extensions to standard products in the respective domain (Finance).
· Leading the processes in business area of Finance (ERP)
· Translate Finance business strategy and demands into a holistic enterprise architecture (business, application, information, technology)
· Responsible for the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology for all projects in Global Finance (ERP) Portfolio
· Creating architecture-compliant solution strategies (e.g., feasibility study) for complex demands that conform both to customer requirements and solution development standards (which may include RFIs, RFPs), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution
· Analyzing and designing of technical, application and technology architectures in alignment with the architecture principles (i.e. Global Finance IT landscape) for delivery projects
· Development of a solutions architecture program including Global Finance IT roadmaps and project portfolios for Global Finance IT systems architecture
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 2 years of experience in either internal role (e.g., domain / solution architect) or external role (e.g., enterprise architect, consulting)
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science Engineering or in a technical area, business administration
- Expertise with range of Finance / ERP applications (SAP FI/CO, Dynamics, General Ledger, Finance Analytics) or similar software used in Finance function
- Self-initiative, flexible and proactive thinker able to operate in a global environment
- Strong analytical skills and interest in solving complex business challenges
- Agile mindset, technical affinity and hands-on mentality
- Good relationship building and communication skills
- Professional written and spoken English
You will participate in creation of a completely new technology center in Poland, while still being part of the global organisation. You will be offered a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterized by high pace and drive. In this role you will have exposure to senior stakeholders both internally and externally. The right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1161797