Your new company
For our Client, company which is establishing new SOC team in Wrocław, we are looking for SOC Analysts.
Your new role
• Work as a member of the BT Cyber Security Services team to provide appropriate cyber security services against cyber security risks and increase the collective cyber resilience capacity in company's ecosystem.
• As a member of the SOC team you play a key role in securing the operational IT environment, with possible extension to OT security.
• Tune and automate our security event monitoring, analytics, response, and reporting practices.
• Develop and implement new SOC processes in cooperation with other cyber security specialists.
• Cooperate with members of the hybrid SOC team in other countries.
Main responsibilities include:
• Use SOC security analytic tools, technologies and services (SIEM, SOAR, EDR etc.)
• 24/7 shifts to monitor and respond to security incidents in real time
• Participate in all trainings and courses (internal and external)
• Continuously monitor and review security events and decision making based on them
• Check sources for alerts and incidents as per defined process
• Incident response and escalations
• Threat hunting, to search proactively for new incidents
What you'll need to succeed
Basic qualification is to have interest, knowledge, education or experience in Cyber Security and SOC / CIRT environments and responsibilities. If you have for example sysadmin or networking expertise, we are interested to hear your background and how that could be transformed into working as SOC analyst. We have a place and need for different levels of different experiences.
- 2 years of work experience as SOC analyst or
- 2 years of work experience as Windows and/or Linux administrator or
- 2 years of work experience as Microsoft exchange administrator or
- 2 years of work experience as database administrator or
- 2 years of work experience as identity and access admin or
- 2 years of work experience as network administrator or
- 2 years of work experience as endpoint administrator or
- 2 years of work experience as an IT specialist
Professional level skills in English is a must.
What you'll get in return
You will be a key player of a fast-growing team. You will have the opportunity to develop great solutions that will help the environment and at the same time use the latest technologies. You’ll be also working in an environment that combines the freedom and speed of a start-up.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1167295
Kliknij tutajaby uzyskać dostęp do Polityki prywatności HAYS, która zawiera szczegółowe informacje na temat tego, w jaki sposób wykorzystujemy i chronimy twoje dane osobowe oraz Twoje prawa z tym związane.
Technologia & Usługi internetowe
30 Sep 2022
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. jest agencją zatrudnienia zarejestrowaną w rejestrze prowadzonym przez Marszałka Województwa Mazowieckiego pod numerem 361.
Skontaktuj się z konsultantem
Skontaktuj się Aleksandra Palka, Konsultant odpowiedzialny za tę rekrutację, znajduje się Katowice