Your new role
As a Workday HCM Consultant at a Senior Associate level, you will work to implement and configure enterprise scale Workday solutions for our global customer base. You will work closely with team members, as well as work independently and confidently to manage your own workload. You will be able to understand customer requirements, designing and delivering solutions that are aligned to their needs. You will support more junior members of the team and share your knowledge with them.
What you'll need to succeed
- Very good understanding of Workday products either/or HCM/Financials/Payroll as well as any specialist Capability.
- Very good customer focus, with experience in a customer-facing, consulting environment. Able to understand customer needs and build relationships. Able to understand when to escalate issues.
- Clear and effective communicator, able to communicate with customers (English and Polish) and colleagues with credibility and empathy, including in a remote working situation.
- Good commercial awareness and sound understanding of project and business dynamics.
- Capable of working within (remote) teams and alongside customers, as well as on your individual tasks with no supervision.
- Some consulting skills e.g., presenting, participating in workshops, explaining functionality or solutions to customers.
- Aware of the importance of confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times.
- Able to come up with improvements in tools and/or processes to help the practice.
- Willing to learn in-depth about relevant subject matter e.g., international regulatory requirements.
- Able to rotate through various Workday delivery services, specifically Consulting and Application Management Services.
- For Application Management Services, able to deliver work to meet defined Service Level Agreements.
What you'll get in return
- Able, if required, to travel to customer sites in the same region (minimal out of region travel may also be required).
What you need to do now
- Company share scheme plan.
- Private medical insurance at Medicover.
- Group life insurance.
- 3000 Pounds for refer-a-friend scheme.
- Reimbursement of the costs of purchasing a chair and desk to be used in the home office.
- Access to Pluralsight online training.
- Core hours (starting work between 8 am and 10 am).
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1163111