Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market.
Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
Senior Java Developer (with Angular/React)
Location: 100% remote
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: long-term cooperation, 12 month + extensions
Rate: up to 170PLN/h net + VAT
We are looking for:
● participating in Proof of Concept projects implemented for clients and as part of in4mates' product portfolio development,
● developing, in cooperation with in4mates architects, the technology stack in start-up projects,
● participating in setting the direction of in4mates' technological development,
● supporting junior colleagues with their experience.
● at least 6 years of programming experience in a wide range of commercial projects,
● at least 4 years of experience in Java,
● at least 2 years of experience in Spring / Spring Boot,
● at least 1 year experience in React or Angular( must have).
● good knowledge of databases (relational and NoSQL) and service issues (SOAP / REST),
● ability to collaborate with other scrum team members and have a broad view of ongoing projects.
Additional advantage will be:
● experience in the DevOps area (Jenkins, containerization, Kubernetes),
● knowledge of cloud issues,
● knowledge of Drools or Activity,
● possession of leadership skills,
● graduation from an IT university in Warsaw (PW, UW, PJATK) or other large academic center.
● long-term partnership,
● professional development opportunities,
● a friendly work environment,
● participation in numerous company events,
● company phone, laptop and additional monitor,
● benefits (health care, Multisport),
● the charms of an intimate, newly renovated headquarters (good coffee, foosball, garden),
What will the recruitment process look like:
- Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
- Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
- Technical conversation with the client - online meeting (1h)
- Welcome to the project!