Your new company
For our client, who is establishing new IT centre in Cracow, we are looking for a Senior Cloud Technical Specialist.
Your new role
Teams are accountable for delivering the IT strategy that aligns to and forms part of the broader strategic blueprint. It will take the lead in bringing technology insights to this strategy and mobilising innovative technology centres of excellence to accelerate the delivery of the strategic intents called out in the blueprint.
The team will lead on the optimisation of resource across people, finances and architectural principles to ensure
that IT teams are focused on the right things at the right time and in the right order.
The team lead on enabling and co-ordinating cross pillar activity, at all levels in IT, to ensure consistency of
process and outcome is achieved, particularly around service management best practice.
About the role:
o With experience in a similarly dynamic, international role and complex organization, you’ll have a proven working knowledge of leading an IT team working as part of a global matrix managed team.
o Strong business acumen.
o Dynamic and enthusiastic personality, combining flexibility and creativity.
o Ability to offer solutions to various I.T. related problems, at times when under pressure.
o Self-motivated, dynamic and results-driven.
o Inquisitive, proactive and innovative.
o Natural collaborator, open to challenge yet assertive.
o Willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on.
o Thrives on change.
o Attention to detail without losing bigger picture.
o Ability to deliver under pressure.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- The CoE Technical Specialist is an SME in their area of technology with 5+ years in designing, building and implementing cloud solutions. The expectation is that they are 50% on-hands (building) and 50% hands-off (designing).
- You will have a deep understanding on the CI/CD process using tools such as Bitbucket, Terraform, Ansible and Jenkins for cloud platform deployments and management of AWS services.
- The Technical Specialist, reporting to the Global Cloud Centre of Excellence Lead, will be responsible for:
- Developing and supporting Cloud Centre of Excellence function across multiple platforms and architectures in their given area of expertise.
- Act as the SME for Cloud Platform, overseeing all deployments to AWS and performing the maintenance and enhancements of the Core Services and Shared Services components in AWS.
- They work alongside the Cloud CoE Architect to produce the Detailed Design Document / Low Level Design (LLD) documents that will be reused as the reference architecture across all Cloud environments.
- Providing support in the areas of IT Strategy, Operating Model and Infrastructure support for the platform
- Inputs into the Roadmaps for cross pillar, regional and application services
- Undertake analysis of technical issues, translating the analysis into technical designs that describe a solution and how to implement to fix the technical issues
- Works alongside the other CoE’s and IT pillars functions to ensure solutions align to designs, tooling, standards and policies.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.