We are recruiting for Information Security Training and Awareness Coordinator
Your new company
You will join an international, globally well-known company from the facility services industry ISS World Services HQ, that are searching for the IT representative towards business who can assist us lifting the daily IT tasks in the headquarter in Poland, Warsaw. A key role to help ISS build a culture of security. Create innovative communication campaigns to engage all colleagues and build a human firewall. Data analysis and handling will help refine campaign effectiveness and synchronize data across systems.
Your new role
The Information Security (InfoSec) Training and Awareness coordinator will support the ISS InfoSec training and awareness program, to help achieve its goal of reducing human risk whilst building a culture of security. This role will manage a broad set of activities, including drafting publications, creating and managing website content, facilitating communication campaigns, proofing and uploading training courses, creating timelines and infographics; and helping to plan outreach, awareness and educational events. They will also undertake data analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of training techniques and resources.
Your key responsibilities will be:
· Drafting publications, creating and managing website content
· Facilitating communication campaigns in both English and local languages
· Creating visually appealing infographics
· Liaison across departments for communications and engagement
· Scheduling and preparation of meetings, focus groups and regular webinars
· Helping to plan outreach, awareness, and educational events
· Management of training modules within the ISS MyLearning platform
· Data analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of techniques and resources.
What you'll need to succeed
· Competent skills in Microsoft Office 365 Apps, especially Excel, SharePoint and Forms
· Knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI and Visio an advantage
· Understanding of graphic design principals and concepts
· Two years’ experience in a design or communications role
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with all colleagues across ISS, including both technical and non-technical.
· Independently writes well-structured and persuasive content.
· Crafts messages to match capability of the audience.
· Ability to communicate in a simple, clear and concise manner to the various communities within ISS.
· A high degree of independence, integrity and confidentiality.
What you'll get in return
You will participate in creation of a completely new technology center in Poland, while still being part of the global organisation. You will be offered a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterized by high pace and drive. In this role you will have exposure to senior stakeholders both internally and externally. The right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1163247
Kliknij tutajaby uzyskać dostęp do Polityki prywatności HAYS, która zawiera szczegółowe informacje na temat tego, w jaki sposób wykorzystujemy i chronimy twoje dane osobowe oraz Twoje prawa z tym związane.
Technologia & Usługi internetowe
HR i Szkolenia
Skontaktuj się z konsultantem
Skontaktuj się Anna Bielanska-Olejarski, Konsultant odpowiedzialny za tę rekrutację, znajduje się Warszawa