Your new company
You will join an international, globally well-known company from the facilities management industry, that is building the new global technology center team in Poland, Warsaw.
Your new role
The specialist has a fundamental understanding of the customer HR IT landscape and can quickly assess if a question is IT related or process related. The specialist will interact with the end user (customer) and dispatches incidents and work together with Level 2 when needed for additional specialist expertise. The specialist to understand company’s ways of working and solution within SuccessFactors.
What you'll need to succeed
• Participating in incident and problem solving requested from end users (customers)
• Conducting Initial diagnose to solve incidents, perform functional validation that the issue is relevant and either IT related or process related
• Evaluating if all information that is required for Level 2 is available before dispatching
• Working with unassigned cases in Jira, reassign, dispatch and comment as required
• Providing “how to” guides to customer when the incident has a known resolution
• Solving simple locked workflow issues in Employee Central
• Performing simple data maintenance tasks (e.g. change the “Head of Unit” on Business Unit)
• Explaining to end users the main data flows in the HR IT system landscape
• Performing regression testing on solved incidents by Level 2 and Level 3 support
• Updating FAQ, knowledge articles and workbooks as needed
• Fluency in German
What you'll get in return
You will participate in creation of a completely new technology center in Poland, while still being part of the global organisation. You will be offered a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterized by high pace and drive. In this role you will have exposure to senior stakeholders both internally and externally. The right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. #1161488
Kliknij tutajaby uzyskać dostęp do Polityki prywatności HAYS, która zawiera szczegółowe informacje na temat tego, w jaki sposób wykorzystujemy i chronimy twoje dane osobowe oraz Twoje prawa z tym związane.
Technologia & Usługi internetowe
Data & Advanced Analytics
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. jest agencją zatrudnienia zarejestrowaną w rejestrze prowadzonym przez Marszałka Województwa Mazowieckiego pod numerem 361.