Your new role:
As Sales Reporting Analyst your role will be to support French Sales agenda and be responsible for maintaining, analyzing and reporting the main information related to sales assessment and execution of the whole business plans with different customers in organized trade channel. It will require a collaboration with all departments supporting sales in terms of solving issues and implementing business actions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying suitable data / insight sources
- Collect, clean & consolidate internal and external data from multiple sources
- Capture, track, analyze and perform analysis of customer, category performance, volume, revenue profitability and other, based on sell data in preparation for performance reviews and ad-hoc requests.
- Based on analysis develop monthly reports on the performance, collect customer specific data to track and analyze results by channel and customer,
- Maintain and update data and data analysis data bases
- Send out data request to customer/distributor/internal stakeholders
- Reconciliate with customer and internal files data promotion numbers
- Analyze performance KPIs (storage costs, preparation costs, delivery costs)
- First working experience in reporting or analyzing data
- Fluency in English and French
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (knowledge of SAP applications would be an advantage)
- Analytical mindset allowing to collect and examine a large volume of data, and identify trends.
- Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions in order to find actionable, results-oriented solutions
What we can offer:
- Chance to gain career experience in FMCG company
- Hybrid work opportunities
- Scope of additional employee benefits, bonuses, learning trainings
- Friendly and international work environment
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1164498