Federal Express Corporation is looking for candidates for a Sales Coordinator position.
Your new company
Federal Express Corporation (FedEx Express) is the world’s largest express transportation company. The FedEx Express global transportation network provides rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery of documents, packages, and freight shipments worldwide. A state-of-the-art information technology network enables information-rich service offerings. More than 2.5 million customers are connected electronically with FedEx Express through its website or Customer automation systems.
Your new role
On the position of Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- coordinating sales team work by managing schedules,
- maintaining positive relationships with clients and partners,
- filing important documents and communicating relevant information,
- arranging and coordinating business travel (including flight, hotel and other related tasks),
- planning and organizing internal and external meetings, including scheduling appointments, conference calls and video conferences,
- preparation of reports based on gathered data and presenting them in a good visual form.
What you'll need to succeed
If you’re an analytic person who has 1-2 years of work experience in sales, speaks fluently English (C1), has excellent Excel skills, and is keen to learn new things - this job is for you!
What you'll get in return
You'll have a chance to have a fresh start and the possibility to develop your skills in an international company. You'll receive a competitive salary, private medical care, social insurance, and bonuses for personal development.
What you need to do now
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and apply!