Your new company
Brand new digital hub of global enterprise from consumer health, agriculture and pharmaceutical industry. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
Your new role
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will become a part of newly formed digital hub and join company’s Crop Science division. You will participate in projects that are going to innovate and improve global agriculture. Projects that are developed in the hub are for example:
1) R&D lab that is working on testing new crop species. You will be responsible for digital laboratory support, e.g. solutions supporting observations and measurements (measurement of oxygen level, humidity, etc.)
2) Sales systems and customer platforms, e.g. in the field of carbon farming (carbon farming platforms for farmers in Europe and the US)
3) Development of supply chain management systems used in food industry (IoT solutions mostly)
Teams: 4 – 10 developers + Product Managers + Product Designers + Agile Coach. Cooperation with DevOps teams.
What you'll need to succeed
- Work as part of a global agile development team to deliver & support business critical solutions.
- Collaborate, partner & help prioritise work every day with your developer colleagues, product managers, product designers and partners in the business.
- Mentor Junior Engineers you work with
- Assure your applications are of high quality by implementing code quality practices, performing unit & integration testing.
- Effectively communicate within team, direct people leader, and product manager.
- Own and develop your career by advancing your technical skills & knowledge
What you'll get in return
- Either a higher education or working towards a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Technical Field
- Equivalent of 3+ years Prior Software Development or Engineering Experience
- High level communication skills in English
- Work with a global team across time-zones
- Willingness to learn, develop, & innovate
What you need to do now
- Career development, 360° Feedback & Mentoring programme
- Wide access to professional development tools, trainings, & conferences
- Competitive salary, annual bonus & top performers awards
- VIP Medical Care Package (including Dental & Mental health)
- Pension plan
- Holiday allowance (“Wczasy pod gruszą”)
- Life & Travel Insurance
- Co-financed sport card with unlimited usage
- Meals Subsidy in Office
- Home Office Setup & Maintenance allowance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.