Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market. Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: First contract for 6 months
Rate: 130 -160 PLN/h net + VAT
Start date: ASAP
• Solid understanding of OOP & prototypal inheritance
• Experience using Web UI Debugging tools (firebug, chrome dev tools, windows script debugger, etc.)
- Experience with ReactJS
- Good understanding of git version control system
- Solid understanding of REST
Designs, develops, modifies, and implements web applications and/or services designed to support our Charter Portals Platforms based web applications. The selected candidate will be a member of the team that is responsible all aspects of the software development lifecycle. The selected candidate will also be expected to be on top of industry tools and trends in web development.
- Charter is rewriting the Gateway application to replace it with a ‘Context sensitive/intelligent’ homegrown application named Agent OS.
- Constant fresh development requirements and constant introduction of newer technologies
- Most of the work is around internal facing web development. Not much database work. Most cases the web application interacts live with several backend applications to bring right data at right time for Agents! They have 50,000+ live agents and hence agent productivity is paramount!
Benefits of joining this team:
1. Working with a large pool of high caliber developers and IT professionals.
2. Long term role for right candidates – extending to multiple years
3. Continuous need for product development – challenging new feature additions, tech upgrades;
4. Ability to participate in ongoing technology trials, proof of concepts.
What will the recruitment process look like:
- Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
- Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 20-minute conversation about the project and your experience
- Technical conversation with the client - online meeting (1.5h)
- Welcome to the project!