Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market. Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients! For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
Quality Software Engineer (C#)
Location: remote/ Wrocław
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: long-term cooperation, first contract for 6 months
Rate: 110-130 PLN/h net on B2B
Working hours: flexible
The project is a microservice IoT backend hosted in Microsoft Azure cloud.
What will you do:
- You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining tests in a separate solution written in .NET.
- Execution of automatic and manual tests.
- Creation of test documentation.
- Reproduction of issues and communication with stakeholders.
What will you get:
- Long-term cooperation with the client implementing projects from various industries.
- Possibility to work in flexible hours
- Fast recruitment process.
- Standard benefits - preferential rates for LuxMed and Multisport packages
- When you choose to work via Hays, you also get the opportunity to work for many of Hays' other leading clients in the future
What we expect from you:
- Programming skills OOP’s - C# / scripting (PowerShell/Python).
- Knowledge of tests automation of various interfaces with focus on REST, AMQP, WebSocket’s, libraries.
- Knowledge of Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Verification, Data Cleansing.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, Jira/Confluence/Teamcity (Azure Devops).
- Knowledge of non-functional tests like: Security, Performance, Scalability, Compliance.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
What will the recruitment process look like:
- Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
- Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
- Technical conversation with the client - online meeting (1h)
- Welcome to the project!
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.