For our client, an international production company, located in Świebodzin, we are currently looking for experienced Candidates interested in new development opportunities, who will join the company's structures for the position of Quality Assurance Manager.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analysing quality data
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- Proven experience as a quality / assurance manager or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Deep technical understanding
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases/ ERP System
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Analytical skills and knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Language skills Polish and English (preferred) optional German
Our client, apart from stable employment, offers an attractive salary, the possibility of interesting, independent work and further professional development in an international production company.
If this offer is interesting for you, click 'Apply' and send us your current CV.
Additionally, we would like to inform you that we reserve the right to contact only selected candidates for this position.