Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market.
Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
M365 PowerBI System Administrator
Office location: Wrocław
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Rate: 1100-1250 PLN/day net on B2B
Start date: ASAP or max. 1 month of notice period
• Member of global service delivery team providing L3 service and support to M365 Enterprise users.
• Strong technical abilities and experience administering and supporting large M365 user base.
• Experience working on multiple M365 services mainly PowerBi including PowerApps/PowerAutomate, Yammer, D365 etc. and supporting the adoption of these services across the organization.
• Experience in SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, Intune and Azure in general will be a plus.
• Monitor usage, performance and troubleshoot our M365 services while using PowerBi and adopting these services by building documentation/best practices around the operation of these M365 services.
• Propose and implement system and operational enhancements including automation opportunities where applicable.
• Train peers and L2/L1 support teams.
• Being both proactive and reactive and ready to work flexible hours.
• Participate in incident/problem management process and provide day to day escalation support.
• Manage security in the Power BI environment in order to maintain organizational policies.
• Experienced M365 PowerBi system administrator with hands-on experience with on-boarding, migrating, integrating, configuring, upgrading and supporting M365 services.
• Experienced in configuring monitoring solutions and implementing service improvement measures for our M365 service estate.
• Self-motivated, able to prioritize, good at time management and goal driven.
• Able to work in high pressure and time critical environments.
• Able to efficiently communicate with upper management and business clients.
• Experienced working in financial sector and aware of best practices.
• Minimum of 5+ years M365 PowerBi experience including on-boarding, integrating, configuring, upgrading and supporting M365 services.
• Computer science degree or equivalent.
• Strong background in SQL and Windows environments.
• Good understanding of Azure AD.
• High level problem analysis and resolution skills.