· Reviewing, summarizing low to high complexity commercial contracts with third parties/service providers such as (including but not limited to) - Master Services Agreements, Procurement Agreements, Manufacturer Agreements, Distributor Agreement, Software Licensing Agreement, NDAs
· Risk and obligation assessment of contracts and, identification of risk mitigation strategies on behalf of legal and contracts/procurement governance structure
· Working on the contracting process from contract drafting to execution and post execution per client requirements.
· Negotiating the clauses in contracts to ensure adherence to legal & regulatory compliances.
· Managing contracts with various consultants / individuals. This includes reviewing & checking the scope, cost & other deliverables.
· Finalization of contracts by discussions with internal & external stakeholders.
· Ensuring accurate & timely delivery of project deliverables. Oversight on project SLAs.
· Ideating and implement process improvements programs
· Transition of new projects from pilot to BAU phases
· Creating and keeping up-to date project documentation and project health Client management for daily operations and reporting
· Proactive and reactive client communications, owning the processes for communication with internal and external stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
· Experience in creating and negotiating of contracts
· Understanding the commercial & legal implications of contract clauses, redline changes etc,
· Clear fundamental understanding and technical competence in contract review and negotiations
· Should have a legal background & strong hold over understanding of legal implications of contract clauses
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Mind-set for client service and performance improvement
· Exposure to commercial functions would be an advantage
· Strong analytical skills with high level of attention to detail
· Openness to new ideas and ability to understand other's points of view and adjust your approach accordingly. Good understanding and experience of dealing across cultures shall be added advantage
· Proficiency in English and one additional language (French, Spanish, Italian or Dutch)
What you'll get in return
Attractive salary with annual bonus, benefits package including private medical care, insurance and sport card, modern office in convenient location near the metro station.
Company offers relocation bonus for candidates from outside Warsaw.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1163052
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Anastasiia Sztuka, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Warszawa