We are looking for skilled individuals for the Infrastructure delivery team (Payments IT department). The team builds and supports Infrastructure across a range of technologies including Linux, MQ, WAS and Oracle. With ever increasing real-time demands of our customers, the rapid delivery of robust infrastructure is key to achieving our key business drivers whilst maintaining availability and stability of service. This offer is aimed at people who are eager to work in dynamic team supporting complex application environments and to use progressive technology.
Deliver projects (sometimes in parallel) by building MQ Infrastructure and connections for multiple stakeholders • Provide MQ environment support for development and test systems
• Renew SSL certificates for both internal and external connections
• Provide IIB Admin build and support
• Be involved in MQ messaging design in line with IBM and internal standards and policies
• Contribute to the design and implementation of capability and process improvements
• Implement version upgrades to the MQ and IIB estate
• Participate in a weekend rota to implement production changes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE REQUIRE
• Fluency in English
• Strong understanding of IBM messaging technologies including MQ SSL and MQ IPT
• Demonstrable, excellent, spoken & written communication skills across global organization
• Proven track record working in a project environment managing multiple work streams in parallel.
• Technically inquisitive with progressive interest in modern engineering disciplines and techniques,
• Understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service,
• Experience in Agile / DevOps environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Be part of dynamic IT environment
• Parking few minutes away from the office,
• Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch)
• On-site medical consultations in the office,
• Childcare policy,
• Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists,
• Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table),
• Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport,
• Work and Learn from teams with mature process and tools to ensure the best in class deliverables,
• Casual dress code.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1162728
Bankowość & Usługi Finansowe
8 Aug 2022
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Bartosz Gajewski, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Katowice