Our Client, a global law company which is expanding its technical team in Warsaw, is currently seeking an mid/senior Application Support Specialist with fluent English.
About the role
The role will be a part of large IT structure (80 people), international team with global reach, with English as working language. Support of several hundred enterprise applications (i.a. MS Office, and other, also custom made, or specific for law industry).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Following Service Delivery Process for new software (approval gathering, package creation, testing of new applications, deployment to customers)
- Management and support for all services within team’s portfolio;
- Performing customer-ticket level maintenance and support, up to 3rd line level, of country‑specific applications;
- Routine maintenance and administration for all services (applications, servers)
- Assisting in creating and maintaining process documentation and reports as required;
- Cross-department/support function liaison: Working with colleagues across the whole IT team to ensure deadlines are met and adopt a flexible approach to work allocation where workload dictate;
- Working with colleagues within the IT department and other support areas to solve issues and share best practices;
- Perform in line with agreed procedures, SLAs and customers' expectations;
- Seeking opportunities for improvement in IT area, designing and applying improvements;
- Ensuring all relevant company's standards and guidelines are met;
- Assisting with other daily tasks assigned by the Operational Leader/Manager.
What you’ll need to succeed, and what you can learn:
- Knowledge of MS Office, Windows 10, Windows Server;
- Good understanding of client server architecture including server and client side application installation, .dll installation, Virtual machines and program compiling;
- Understanding of browser applications installation;
- Experience in the support and management of the 3rd line queue containing any incidents regarding local applications and other standard 3rd party;
- Familiarity with Change process in an Enterprise environment;
- Ability to analyze & understand relevant business operations and applying that knowledge;
- Excellent Operational Documentation.
- Flexibility and ability to problem solve in an environment of several hundred applications with a structured and logical approach.
Nice to have/opportunity for development:
- Cloud-based services knowledge
- Knowledge of 'client-side applications' such as Service Now, FileSite, iManage, AMSX, Skyfall, Intune, Advanced Installer.
- Knowledge of Plan & Support process; Server Infrastructure, Network troubleshooting, DevOps,
- Basic application packaging skills,
- Project Management;
- Understanding of law firm financial and tax systems,
- An understanding of Azure use and principals;
- An understanding of SQL including procedure and job creation; back-up and recovery and process monitoring.
- Permanent job based on contract of employment
- Set of benefits (sport card, private healthcare for employees and family members, language courses, yearly bonus)
- Opportunity to develop skills through additional training; certification cofounding
If you're interested in this role, please apply and send us an up-to-date copy of your CV in English. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1163206