Your new company
Our Client is based in Netherlands.
Your new role
As a marketer / communication specialist you work on both online and offline marketing activities. However, the emphasis will be on further shaping our online marketing strategy and associated operational activities. You are also the point of contact for customers when it comes to marketing requests, like for example tradeshows. You work closely together on projects with marketing agencies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Preparation and follow-up of the annual marketing activity plan
- Writing texts for social media, website, press releases and newsletters
- Optimizing the website and marketing automation (Hubspot)
- The preparation of marketing materials such as brochures, leaflets, presentations etc.
- Supporting our dealer organization with local tradeshows
- Actively contributing in the repositioning of the company to achieve carbon neutrality
- Dealing with technical products in B2B environment
What you'll get in return
- A good command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Experience with SEO,
- Experience with CMS of website and marketing automation
- Experience with various social media channels (currently LinkedIn and Youtube)
- Experience with Photoshop and Indesign is a plus
- Strong communicator, team player and someone who knows how to enthuse people.
You will be part of an enthusiastic team and get a lot of freedom to do the job. The international environment gives an extra dimension to the job. But there’s more! You can also expect:
What you need to do now
- Pension plan
- Excellent benefits, including 27 days of leave + 5 collective days off
- Collective health insurance
- MTEE is a member of the Collective Agreements (CAO) Metalektro
- Training and development opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1163109