We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Lead Analyst, Client Processing to join our team in Wroclaw.
Our Company powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, Company delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to our Client entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Transfer agents are responsible of maintaining the shareholder register of all the investors throughout the entire relationship of these investors within the funds which we administer.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
• Provides complex analytics and reporting services, working to improve and automate Client Processing systems.
• Manages moderate to complex external client issues.
• Directly advises other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issue.
• Meets with organizational units/teams to ensure problems and issues are being addressed appropriately and that they are resolved in a timely manner.
• Participates in product development, product enhancement, and system testing to ensure that products continue to accurately and efficiently process high value transactions.
• Solves complex problems based on an understanding and knowledge of the intricacies of the system.
• Integrates in-depth area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients.
• Provides support to lower level client processing roles.
• May be responsible for allocating and checking work of other team members.
• May be responsible for specific supervisory review, training and approval actions.
• Contributes to the achievement of related teams objectives.
• Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• 5-7 years of total work experience is preferred. Experience in brokerage processing is preferred.
• Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1167077
Kliknij tutajaby uzyskać dostęp do Polityki prywatności HAYS, która zawiera szczegółowe informacje na temat tego, w jaki sposób wykorzystujemy i chronimy twoje dane osobowe oraz Twoje prawa z tym związane.
Bankowość & Usługi Finansowe
Finanse i Księgowość
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. jest agencją zatrudnienia zarejestrowaną w rejestrze prowadzonym przez Marszałka Województwa Mazowieckiego pod numerem 361.
Skontaktuj się z konsultantem
Skontaktuj się Magda Borowiec, Konsultant odpowiedzialny za tę rekrutację, znajduje się Wrocław