For our client - a global banking company, we are looking for KYC Risk Analyst
will join our KYC team.
This role includes finance skills, knowledge and understanding in the field of KYC/AML/DD topics.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should present
- preparing AML risk profiles of fund transactions;
- identification and evaluation of AML risks in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and internal guidelines related to fund transactions;
- KYC processing of investors and business partners;
- processing of AML-relevant questions in this context;
- support reporting related to funds regarding AML themes;
- communicate independently with the internal departments and the project managers in charge
Our client offers
- at least 1 years of professional experience in KYC/AML/DD department,
- fluent in English.
- Experience in the investment fund industry or credit institution or consulting firm will be an asset.
full-time work based on a work contract, training packages and employee benefits #1158045