Universal-Investment is the largest independent investment management company in the German-speaking part of Europe and the market leader in the areas of Master-KVG services and private label funds.
With its administration, insourcing and risk management services, the company focuses on the administration and structuring of funds, securities, real assets as well as alternative asset classes and offers complex risk management solutions.
To achieve our ambitious growth goals we are currently looking for KYC
/ AML Risk Analyst
to join our KYC team. We are a growing and developing team covering many KYC/AML/DD topics in our group and cooperating with multiple departments and external business partners.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Your skills and experience:
- preparing AML risk profiles of fund transactions;
- identification and evaluation of AML risks in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and internal guidelines related to fund transactions;
- KYC processing of investors and business partners;
- processing of AML-relevant questions in this context;
- support reporting related to funds regarding AML themes;
- communicate independently with the internal departments across UI group and the project managers in charge.
As successful candidate, you will bring the following:
What we offer:
- ideally a degree in (business) law, business administration or economics;
- about 3 years professional experience in the investment fund industry and / or credit institution or consulting firm;
- strong capacity for team work, motivation, reliability, resilience and service-oriented approach;
- strong organizational skills, initiative and ability to develop independently;
- good MS Office skills;
- fluency in English. German language would be an asset.
Employees at our company are encouraged to work independently, show commitment and be supportive. In return, our company acknowledges performance, supports creativity and team spirit and promotes further training. As a company with a successful name and considerable growth potential, we have much to offer: a performance-related salary, flexible working hours and a modern workplace in a conveniently-situated location. Your personal development opportunities are directly influenced by your commitment and your success.
By pressing the ‘Apply’ button the Candidates are applying to Hays recruitment agency which provides its services to Universal investment Branch in Kraków. The applications of Candidates meeting the Universal Investment requirements will later be forwarded to Universal Investment for further recruitment.