Your new company is
a global leader in manufacturing of chemical and plastics solutions (moulted foams) in different sectors all over the world. Currently for the Automotive Division
we are looking for Key Account Manager
. The Division offers a wide range of custom-made products to its Customers including Foam and injected plastic solutions (internal & external). The variety of materials and technologies allows design, develop, manufacture and distribute parts to automotive industry as tier-1 and tier-2 supplier.
As a KAM you will be responsible for
- Develops and consolidates sales activities within or from CE area in order to meet sales targets and objectives. You will promote the products, services and technical solutions for automotive. In constant contact with Customers, you will ensure full satisfaction, understanding and answering their needs.Work with a team to lead job activities and coordinate actions with central and plants organizations.
- Sales results and achievements: develop and consolidate market development activities within identified geographical scope and according to strategic priorities in the development of our business activities.
- Manage existing customers: visit/contact and inform existing (active and non-active) clients on a regular basis (upon agreed frequency schedule) with existing and new products portfolio. Build-up customer loyalty and strengthen customer intimacy. Enhance product awareness.
- Acquire new clients: visit/contact prospects in line with pre-defined criteria. Acquire new customers to further develop client portfolio. Create product awareness in the market.
- Quotations and contracts: set up consistent offers in line with the Division policy and best practices from the automotive market. Negotiate quantitative and qualitative terms and conditions with our clients. Conclude standard contracts within defined guidelines and frameworks, with the support of legal department. Close collaboration during that phase, led by Sales, with technical team as support for engineering/technical items (tandem work with Program Manager over the different program phases).
- Reporting: provide periodic and ad hoc reporting on sales activities. Ensures timely, complete and accurate reporting.
- Product knowledge: Continuously update product knowledge. Increase sales effectiveness. But also interact with Product & Advance Design Manager when needed to promote our products, know-how and company’s image to customers for creating new business opportunities.
- Purchase order follow-up: pro-actively follow-up the full order flow (order – delivery – payment). Reach and/or exceed expected level of client satisfaction and benefit for the company.
- Claims management: actively take the lead related to client complaints. Provide a powerful solution/response guaranteeing client satisfaction and/or retention.
What you’ll need to succeed
- To be successful you need a couple of years in technical industry, preferably linked with automotive (producer on automotive products; sales technical products to automotive customers, including: mechanical, chemicall accessories, parts etc.) knowledge of automotive industry (knowledge of specificity od Tire-1/Tire-2) will be a key asset.
- Ability to work in an international and multi-cultural environments because of matrix organization and cross-functional management: customer satisfaction and operational excellence as well as performing collaboration between the Program Manager and the Automotive Sales Manager and efficient team work with central and plant teams.
- Fluent command of Polish and English is a must, technical master degree will be an asset.
- We expect readiness for frequent business travels (about 10% of working time) mainly within Poland to visit partners, customers and occasionally internationally for factory visits, trainings or various meetings or events.
- If you - have strong communication and networking skills (internal and external), pro-active, able to challenge status-quo, open-minded, leading and motivating teams in a cross-functional working mode, accurate, rigorous, organizational skills, Intellectual and relational agility; will switch easily of expertise domain business development strong analytical & problem solving skills, proven track record in acquiring and developing relationships with customers, very good presentation and negotiation skills - the offer is for you.
Our Client offers
possibility to work in a multicultural environment in close cooperation with colleagues from the CE region. The client offers a stable and interesting job for one of the biggest company in technical sector and opportunity to participate in developing new projects and activities in global structure. You will receive a stable job contract, all company tools, fixed salary + additional bonus, and package of addition benefits. #1165988