Your new company
You will join our Client, an international, globally well-known company, located in Warsaw, Poland
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Collecting documents to ensure company’s requirements are fulfilled
- Contacting suppliers and provide support
- Liaising with non-progressing suppliers
- Escalating delays and supplier’s non-progress on time
- Reviewing and assessing supplier’s inputs
- Coordinating and resolve red flags
- Ensuring that suppliers are end-to-end managed until they are onboarded in company’s prequalification system
- Acting as trusted consultants on behalf of the company
What you'll get in return
- Knowledge of English at level B2 and Finnish B2
- Experience of customer relationship management
- Time and outcome-based mindset
- Service and goal-oriented mindset
- Communication & language skills
You will be offered a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterized by high pace, drive, sustainability and diversity. In this role you will have exposure to senior stakeholders both internally and externally. The right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.