Your new company
You will join the leading life science company that develops, produces and sells systems for use in laboratories around the world.
You will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Close cooperation and supporting Head of Sales Controlling Europe
- Operational support for the Area Controllers in their daily tasks
- Participate in the development of a control concept for Sales within Europe
- Support Budget and Rolling Forecast processes on regional and Area level
- Support Weekly Sales Forecast process on regional and Area level
- Support month end / year end closing procedures on regional and Area level
- Gather, analyze and reconcile financial data
- Review monthly performance and identify areas of risks and opportunities to achieve targets on regional and Area level
- Provide cost and sales reports, metrics and key performance indicators including variance reports to Head of Sales Controlling Europe and the European Management Team
- Prepare ad hoc reports and presentations as required
- Identify and make proposals to improve the reporting systems, processes, and internal controls
- Support European Controlling topics and projects as required
- Participate in Corporate Controlling projects
- Close cooperation with Area Controlling, Corporate Controlling and international Controlling functions within the group
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Experience on the similar position
What you'll get in return
- Very good communication skills in English
- Ability to analyze and present data
- Very good communication and time management skills.
- Openness to travel and flexibility
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is a must, knowledge of SAP, Power BI, Hyperion or other would be a plus.
You will join an international company that offers great career opportunities, internal and external trainings.
The organisation offers benefits package including private medical care, sport card and life insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1166020