About the company:
Basler is a leading international manufacturer of imaging components for computer vision applications such as cameras, lenses, frame grabbers, software as well as embedded vision solutions, customized products and consulting services. The products are used in a variety of computer vision markets, including factory automation, medical, traffic, logistics, retail, and robotics. The Basler Group is home to approximately 1000 employees at its headquarters in Ahrensburg, Germany, and at other locations in Europe, Asia and North America. Key factors in our 30-year success story include the courage to take risks, the willingness to see constant change as normal and the passion to pursue customer-oriented innovations.
Based at our Krakow site in Poland, you will become part of a small but fast-growing development team creating innovative image processing software. We are located in the center of Krakow in a modern coworking office space – High5ive.
- You design and develop web services and web applications extending Basler’s Software architecture following IoT architecture principles and standards
- You cooperate with our DevOps team running on-prem and cloud deployments
- You develop cross hardware platform services for machine vision tasks, embedding hardware level APIs and open-source libraries
- You also work in container-based development with Docker and K8S environment as well as on software engineering infrastructure and test automation
- You collaborate with our innovation and RnD teams on Machine Learning models for image processing
- You are experienced in the field of web applications security with OAuth protocol and Identity Management providers (for example Auth0, Azure AD, Okta)
- You have a basic understanding of software security problems and prooven security problems solving skills
- Additionally, you bring
- a basic understanding of CI/CD processes (repository, build, deployment)
- practical experiences in script solutions like Python or Groovy as a plus
- automatic and manual testing knowledge about processes and tools for functional, security and performance testing (for example JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, K6, Mockito)
- You are fluent in English (speaking & writing)
- You are commited to teamwork as well as open for autonomous work and have a quick intellect and demonstrable skills in tackling complex tasks
- A clear vision of where Basler is going, but the individual teams decide how to go about it.
- Your fresh outside perspective is welcome and foster an open culture in which everyone is encouraged to contribute their ideas in a self-directed manner.
- "Work-life balance " is not just an empty phrase: Basler supports employees in caring for children and the elderly and offer flextime and part-time jobs.
- Hybrid working model - mix of working in the office and mobile or remote working.
- First-class IT equipment including notebook, mobile phone and modern workstations
- Fair payment, flextime with overtime reduction, a subsidy for healthcare (e.g. Luxmed), 30 days paid vacation and open communication: on a first-name basis from trainee to board member.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1167032