Your new company
It's a global financial services company that powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy, providing investment management, investment services, and wealth management.
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, the company delivers global scale locally.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wrocław is a growing location, predominately providing support services to the company's entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The company is dedicated to adopt the best industry standards in terms of Software Development Lifecycle practices and technology we use to achieve our goals:
Focusing on delivering often and embracing regular feedback from our customers at all stages of the process
If we are at the beginning of the journey towards Continuous Integration and Deployment, DevOps will become in 2021 and beyond our standard
- Pragmatic: Working closely with our Business line representatives to derive solutions that directly improve their efficiency or solve problems
- As a sound principle, enhancing our skills and processes is our core focus. We are learning from each other by performing peer code reviews and retrospectives.
Your new role
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented .Net Developer
to join our team in Wrocław. As a full stack developer, and depending on the pipeline of work, you will be either part of project teams designing software solutions or part of the development team in charge of the day to day enrichment of the existing solutions. You will demonstrate previous successful experiences in the financial industry that could benefit our organisation and will be helping us shaping the future organisation of our group.
You will be a person who is keen on relentlessly improving our deployment frequency and reducing our time-to-market by constantly amending and automating our development processes.
You will have a previous experience of participating to projects integrating micro-services or deploying REST APIs or an equivalent proven knowledge.
What you'll need to succeed
• Knowledge of Java/.Net/ Object Oriented Language
– Coding experience is required
• A good knowledge of SQL Database language
• Experience with definition and review of development processes
• Understanding of standards of Software Development Lifecycle
• Ability to navigate through various domains
• Successful track of record of medium to large scale projects
• Fluent English spoken and written (min. B2 level)
What you'll get in return
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.