Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market.
Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of: Java Developer
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: long-term cooperation
Rate: 110-150 PLN/h net on B2B
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: flexible, between 7:00 and 18:00
Remote work: 100% remote. During the onboarding, it is welcome to work hybrid in one of the offices located in: Kraków, Rzeszów, Tarnów, Warsaw, Wrocław, Katowice, Gliwice, Poznań, Lublin, Gdańsk
Tech stack: Java 17, Openshift 4.7, Docker 1.18, Spring 5.2.9, Spring boot 2.3.9, Hibernate, Oracle 19c
Project: Once you join the team, you will be working on implementation of Client Open Platform (COP) with Loan Origination class system based on COP. The process embraces end-to-end journey, i.e. from application, through analysis, decision making till money disbursement.
What will you do:
- Writing code based on your experience in commercial software development using Java 8+
- Participating in architectural discussions, suggesting ideas for technical improvements
- Writing good code that you will be proud of
- Implement process automations for application and platform operations and delivery
- Analyzing logs, monitoring & profiling systems, finding correlations or strange patterns, debugging applications, etc.
What will you get:
- Long-term cooperation with the client providing solutions for the largest players
- Possibility to work in flexible hours (start between 7:00 and 10:00)
- Fast recruitment process - one meeting, decision even within 1 day
- Standard benefits - preferential rates for LuxMed and Multisport packages
- When you choose to work via Hays, you also get the opportunity to work for many of Hays' other leading clients in the future
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience in programming Java based solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot framework
- Experience with the orchestration platforms(Kubernetes/Openshift)
- Experience with design and implementation of RESTful web services
- Very good command of spoken and written English (min. B2)
What would be a plus:
- Higher education in the field of computer science, mathematics or related
- Willingness to develop in DevOps area
What will the recruitment process look like:
1. Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
2. Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
3. Technical conversation with the client - online meeting (1h)
5. Welcome to the project!
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1166520