Your new company
Our client is an international company located in Katowice.
Your new role
• Manage remotely the IT Systems
• Provide remote support for work stations/PC/Thin client issues/requests.
• Monitor remotely the IT servers hosted within KPN for Manufacturing & take actions to resolve for any issues
• Ensure patching of OS, hardware are done as per the industry best practices for Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2016 & Citrix platform through NL Helpdesk team
• Ensure Business continuity process is in place & tested with necessary backup & recovery testing
• Maintain remotely monitoring tools relevant for servers, network & firewall.
• Coordinate & manage all providers/vendors relevant to services like Network, firewall, Telephony, Wifi, Routers, Hosting of servers, hardware, etc.,
• Support Helpdesk when possible for end user troubles of laptops & work stations
• Lead the new IT projects NL IT systems like migration, new products, capacity increase, etc.,
What you'll need to succeed
•System Administrator with 3-5 years experience.
•Operating Systems : Windows 7/10 troubleshooting of all end user issues
•Windows servers : 2008/2012/2016 including all troubleshooting, server build, etc., & patching
•Printer server configurations
•SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 – Basic configuration and server setup knowledge from Infra point of view
•Citrix server intermediate level knowledge
•Exchange Server 2012/2016 / Office 365 exposure for basic activities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1160709