ISS’ ambition is to become a technology leader within our industry – would you like to be part of that transformation journey and play an important role in ensuring value creation, cost savings and accelerating the business relationships with suppliers?
Main purpose for the position
Achieving ISS’ ambition to become a technology leader within our industry is not possible without best-in-class management of IT contracts, proactive identification of legal and commercial risks and thoughtful control over IT supply chain.
You will be part of our IT Vendor and Contract Management department that aims to unlock ISS’ business opportunities by being trusted advisors to our global IT organization, managing IT contracts and accelerating the business relationships with suppliers.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Preparing reports and contractual overviews
- Managing contract repository, signature process etc.
- ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly via daily management of IT contracts (sometimes in collaboration with Senior IT Contract Managers)
- Providing contractual advice and guidance regarding contractual obligations and revisions in a clear and easy to understand way
- Drafting and/or negotiating of different kinds of legal documents by translating business needs into legal frameworks
- Managing changes to contracts and subsequent implementation of such changes
- Identifying and proactively managing contractual and commercial risks
- Handling consultation and escalation to senior management of current and potential issues/dispute
- Evaluating vendor performance in cooperation with business and building up supplier relationships
- Developing, implementing and maintaining relevant processes, tools, methods and templates applicable for IT Vendor and Contract Management
- Knowledge of best-in-class Vendor and Contract Management processes and best practices
- Experience with management of complex issues and a result-oriented mindset
- Min. 3-4 years of experience in managing IT contracts, preferably larger transformation and outsourcing contracts, and supplier relationships
- First experience in multinational, global organization
- Legal and/or commercial master’s degree. Alternatively, a technical background with strong legal/contractual skills
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- Works well both individually and in a team
- Solid insight in legal and commercial matters
- Superior stakeholder management skills
- Strong communicator with excellent analytical and documentation skills ensuring great attention to detail and the highest level of accuracy
- Solution-driven and with a pragmatic business approach and thrive with managing a wide range of stakeholders and tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
We offer you a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterized by high pace and drive. ISS has an open and informal culture founded on professionalism at all levels. The right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders.