Your new company
For our client - a company that is one of the largest international organizations providing professional advisory and auditing services, we are looking for a person for the position of IT Auditor.
We offer you the opportunity to become part of our international and multidisciplinary audit team and to get the chance to work for some of the leading companies. It’s about achieving a clear understanding of risks and developing plans to manage them.
- Contributing technically to Risk Assurance client projects and internal projects
- Performing Effectiveness Testing over Financial Controls Framework (FCF) including End User Computing (EUC) applications and models.
- Assisting in IT application security assessments (IT Application Controls, IT General Controls, Segregation of duties analysis)
- Identifying internal control deficiencies and providing recommendations for improving the organization’s operation, in terms of both efficient and effective performance
- Defining and performing Audit procedures to assess if any identified deficiencies in the application were exploited
- Performing IT testing for multiple applications
What you'll get in return:
- +1 year of experience in business analysis, reporting, risk management, finance, IT
- Degree in Finance/Computer Science or similar major
- Very good command of English
- High standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
What you need to do now
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects,
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support,
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program, pension plan,
- Activities: sports teams and social events to join,
- Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1163593