For our Client an international logistic company located in Kraków, we are currently looking for experienced International Payroll Solutions Specialist to join Centre of Excellence Team.
Federal Express Corporation (FedEx Express) is the world’s largest express transportation company. The FedEx Express global transportation network provides rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery of documents, packages and freight shipments worldwide. For future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed.
- Act as Process Owner for Streamline (SL) & GDMS (online payslips) solutions
- Oversee Project Managers leading SL and GDMS implementations
- Design and implement global processes
- Collaborate with global vendor as required
- Create required documentation (job aids, training, etc)
- Deliver training sessions to new hires
- Monitor KPIs
- Drive continuous improvements
- Collaborate with payroll teams
What will help you to be successful in the role?
- Fluent English (C1)
- Solid experience in Streamline Payroll, experience with GDMS as an advantage
- Experience in leading projects pertaining to process or system changes
- Passion for continuous improvement and knowledge management
- Experience in delivering training
- Problem solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills - ability to analyse, listen, and make recommendations
- Analytical skills
- Accuracy & Attention to Details
What we offer:
- Additional benefits package - Multisport, Private Medical Care, Meal Vouchers, Prepaid Gift Cards, Employee Assistance Programme, Tuition Assistance, Discount for FedEx Services.
- Opportunity to join multinational organisation and align your development with the growth of the organisation
- Opportunity to learn and developed - career progression, building the Centre of Excellence Team in FedEx
- Competitive salary
Interested? Send us your CV and get more details! #1165237