For my client, the largest independent investment management company in Europe and a market leader in Master-KVG services and private label funds I am looking for Internal Control Specialist. It is newly created role in investment management company in the Corporate Compliance Department.
You will be responsible for support in creation, manage and execute cross-divisional risk analysis in the areas of Compliance (KYC, AML, Fraud, CDD) of complex investments with our European custodians as well as with internal departments. Your scope of responsibilities will include:
- Conduct comprehensive ongoing and forward-looking assessments of the firm's Compliance and AML risks
- Conduct detailed audit-like testing activities (monitoring activities) on the internal control system. Evaluation of the design and operating effectiveness of key controls in the control environment and detailed analysis of completeness / accuracy / quality of data
- Use data analytics to better assess inherent risks and challenge risk assessments and adequacy of control environment during monitoring activities
- Communicate deficits, verbally and through written reports, for senior management at local and group levels
- Develop and maintain relationships in the whole company
The ideal candidate should present relevant experience in the compliance or risk or internal audit/ control department within investment management company or comparable organization (e.g. custodian or bank) as well as functional knowledge of Compliance and AML framework. You should be fluent in spoken and written English.
Our client offers full-time work based on a work contract, training packages and employee benefits.
If you are interested, please apply and find out more #1163806