Your new company
You will join ISS A/S, an international, globally well-known company from the facilities management industry, that is building the new global technology center team in Poland, Warsaw.
Your new role
As part of the Global Platform organization, you will lead a team of API and Integration developers in building, running and further developing the ISS Global Integration Platform. This includes the buildup and delivery of large and complex API solutions for external and internal integrations, to make ISS a tech leader in Facility Management Industry and to design and build integrated digital solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Leading the the setup of the global Integration and API platform on daily base and actively participating in creating the Integration and API strategy to meet current and future business requirements
- Leading the setup and maintaining the platform infrastructure and being responsible for stability, performance, availability
- Building up Integration and API services in ISS and actively collaborating in the Integration / API platform architecture
- Leading the team to develop the needed solutions and to govern, operate and maintain the platform
- Ensuring global visibility and growth to Integration and API and helping countries to be onboarded
- Organizing the Knowledge Base and knowledge sharing of Integration / API deployment best practices
- Collaborating very closely with the main Technology Architect for Integration / API platform who is located in Global Enterprise Architecture
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in designing integration architectures, API solutions and running respective platforms, development skill is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in integration middleware (e.g., Azure Integration / AWS, Mulesoft or IBM, etc…) and building REST/SOAP/HTTPS web services
- 2 - 4 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee or Layer 7 or Mashery or WSO2 or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and security
- Ideally first experience in implementing and running Service Mesh solutions
- Solid/strong knowledge in organizing the “run” and the service management of a respective Integration Platform based on ITIL
- Several years of experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role
- Proficiency with information technologies in a secure network environment
You will participate in creation of a completely new technology center in Poland, while still being part of the global organisation. You will be offered a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterized by high pace and drive. In this role you will have exposure to senior stakeholders both internally and externally. The right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1164145