Your new role:
- Provide HR Administrative Support in processes such as Personal & Employment Data Changes, Time & Attendance, Reference Letters, Certificates, Onboarding, Exits
- Ensure that each work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards
- Instructions/requests to be correctly interpreted understood and implemented
- Ensure that fraud / errors / (if any) are identified and escalated in accordance to the procedures in a timely manner
- Develop solutions to problems / process improvements that enhance service and efficiency
- Produce metric indicators (MI) as required
- Receive / make calls from / to customers (internal/ external).
What you'll need to succeed:
- Previous work experience in HR Operations or HR would be an asset
- Advanced French language skills, Intermediate English, very good communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Knowledge of HR systems, tools and solutions
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Ability to learn quickly and transfer knowledge appropriately
- Ability to understand and interpret numeric data
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details
- Minimum, basic computer knowledge
- Ability to build reports with and relate to a wide range of people
- Ability to maintain focus while working with voluminous data
- Ability to multi task, ability to changes and diverse situations.
What you'll get in return:
- Stable job in professional team
- Car parking few minutes away from the office
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table)
- Fresh fruit on the floor and good coffee in the kitchen
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1169874