For our Client, an international company located in Cracow we are currently looking for:
HR Shared Services Specialist with Swedish
- Management of daily payroll activities with outsourced vendor
- Preparation work according to defined payroll process
- Verification of payroll output data
- Definition of practical guidelines related to payroll process
- Incentive and merits data consolidation, screening quality of data
- Communication to managers / employees in payroll related issues
- Interface and communication with finance and auditors for all payroll related matters
- Management of the changes in personnel data (manager, department, title, salary, cost center, etc.)
- Absence management and recording (sick leaves, holidays, maternity leaves, study leaves, etc.)
- Local & global needs, e.g. People KPI´s and HR Scorecard, salary data reporting and budget forecasting, HR reporting for 3rd parties, legal reporting
- Specialist knowledge in Payroll Processing and HR Admin activities.
- Fluent Swedish and English.
- Conversational in third European language is a plus.
- Experience with at least HR administration for Nordic countries (previous experience with Sweeden will be a strong plus)
- Computer mastery with specific emphasis on MS Excel, collaboration tools as well as experience with current HR Software.
- Good knowledge of European employee relations and experience with dynamic and quickly changing organizations.
- Ability to find and co-operate with 3rd parties both in and outside of the company on a global / EMEA level.
- Strong customer service mindset and international approach.
- Strong attention to details, accuracy and working with highly confidential topics.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving mindset.
- Good team working skills in virtual landscape and ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills verbally as well as in writing.
- Ability to develop existing processes - able to see the bigger picture whilst maintaining focus on details.
- A keen eye for automation and standardization opportunities.
My Client offers:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- MyBenefit Cafeteria System (including Multisport)
- Additional private life insurance
- Referral and performance bonuses
- Flexible working hours (including home office)
- Empowerment & autonomy.
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV! #1164387