Your new role:
- Resolving HR problems for German internal customers
- Ensure optimal service levels by following operational procedures
- Collect and share best practices and feedback from employees for continuous process improvements
- Use a professional and employee-focused approach to handle inquiries; ensure a quality customer experience by using soft skills and empathy to diffuse difficult situations; ensure excellent verbal and written communication skills are exercised at all times
- Builds an excellent relationship with stakeholders and ensure best quality account management while resolving customer inquiries
- Mentor new joinees
- Ensure company and employee privacy, where appropriate, including confidentiality and protection of sensitive employee information
- Contribute toward translating employee feedback into operational recommendations and outcomes.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 1 + years Human Resources experience or equivalent is a plus
- Must be proficient in language(s) required by the process (German and English)
- Must be customer focused and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
- Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages and specialised applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player, capable of demonstrating initiative, self-motivation and willingness to learn
What you'll get in return:
- Stable job in professional team
- Car parking few minutes away from the office
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table)
- Fresh fruit on the floor and good coffee in the kitchen
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o.o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361. #1169830