Why we want you
You will join the company which aims to become the global tech leader in the facilities management industry and is just at the beginning of global digital innovation project. We aim to create 100% agile teams, that will be responsible for building software in-house from scratch – pure development, zero legacy code. The software we aim to build, will impact hundred thousand of customers all around the world. Moreover, we are going to develop tools that will have huge impact on the environment and society e.g. sustainability. At the beginning, you will work on the waste management online tool, that should impact recycling rates, change purchasing decisions, help in managing water usage and lowering carbon footprint.
How you will help us to excel in our transformation
Our new IT strategy aims at insourcing software delivery. You will join a ‘start up’ in a large, global, diverse corporation that is in full transformation. We need your experience, dedication and competence to make it work. As part of a truly agile team, you will contribute to our new digital components from the first ideas to seeing the success of the implementation. We want your view on what we build, we want you to take responsibility together with your whole team, to write fantastic code, run code reviews for your colleagues, do pair programming if you like, deploy often, document smartly, test the software and make sure it excels in the hands of the users – thousands and potentially millions of users globally.
Your key responsibilities will be
- Lead a new group of development teams that you will help to build
- Define technologies including programming languages, performance monitoring and cyber security standards
- Design technical solutions for the implementation by agile teams like microservices or APIs (REST, gRPC, SOAP) or backend applications / data services, AI / ANN / DL
- Set programming standards drive code standardization and develop test (automation) concepts to ensure security, reliability, and scalability.
- Implement approaches of reusable coding and a new product architecture
- Automate infrastructure and optimize existing pipelines, including containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Participate in the establishment of a DevOps structure
- 10+ years of experience in leading development teams
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or related disciplines
- Must have a strong agile mindset and proven track record in software development in high performance teams
- Strong analytical skills and interest in solving complex business challenges
- Good relationship building and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of application lifecycles
What we are bringing in
We offer you a career and a steep learning curve in a massively growing field of software development. We live an open, inclusive and supportive culture. We provide you with a modern working environment in Fabryka Norblina in the heart of Warsaw and give you the opportunity to work remotely as well. We know our purpose and share our strategy with you. And we pay fair salaries. You will be free to use open-source tools and to contribute to them. We will support you in growing your network and getting access to the latest developments in software creation. We have a wealth of training opportunities.