Your new company
For our Client- an international, rapidly growing company located in Katowice, we are looking for the person to hold the position: Head of Accounting Operations (SSC).
Your new role
This is a leadership role overseeing the finance operations at the Business Service Centre (BSC) in Poland across multiple legal entities in EMEA. Adopting a “lift & shift” approach from local countries to the BSC, key activities include oversight of all Record to Report, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Intercompany processes including development of organizational structure and recruitment of staff. Development and implementation of Service Level Agreements across all in scope processes. Support the build out and implementation of the new ERP system and managing a team. Scope of duties included:
What you'll need to succeed
- Work with Process leads to develop as-is process mappings at the local level, perfect, standardize and transition them to the adopted processes at the BSC for all in scope areas
- Coordinating the period close process in collaboration with in-country and Group Controlling Finance stakeholders.
- Develop and Implement the VAT function and coordinate the preparation of local Statutory Financial Statements across the EMEA region
- Develop SLAs and KPIs, monitoring and tracking performance, driving continuous improvement and operating efficiency initiatives across all in scope processes
- With the support of our implementation partner drive the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O for the BSC entity and support the identification and transitioning of central to-be processes to the BSC organization as we prepare for the global pilot sites rollout
- Comply with adequate financial controls, ensuring that internal and external audit requirements are met
- With the support of the Finance Transformation office, help drive, design and implement finance process improvements, including RPA, to build a center of excellence, supporting policy formulation and best practice adoption
- Budgeting and Forecasting of the BSC Legal entity
- Dealing with escalations and queries from internal and external customers and resovling issues
- Developing talents: supervise, train and coach the RTR, AP, AR and Intercompany teams
- Ensure internal and external financial deadlines are met
- Support budgeting and forecasting activities for the BSC entity
To be the best Candidate for this role, you will need Finance/Economics educational background, experience in a similar position (at least 6-7 years), very good knowledge of MS Excel, experience working in Microsoft Dynamics /Navision preferred and be fluent in English (min B2). You have to be able to manage people performance and development.
What you'll get in return
Our Client offers to you a long-term contract, opportunity to develop within global company structures, wide selection of trainings, flexible working hours and package of benefits including life/medical insurance and possibility of hybrid work (2-3 days from the office).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1164451