GL Team Leader, GL Senior Specialist, Manager ds. Księgi Głównej, Accounting Team Leader
Your new company
For our Client- an international, rapidly growing company located in Katowice, we are looking for the person to hold the position: GL Team Leader
Your new role
Purpose of this role: to manage GL team ensuring that all accounting procedures are performed to Group standards and accounting, legal and statutory requirements ensuring that maximum customer satisfaction is achieved and service levels are met or exceeded for all customer requirements.
Scope of duties included:
- To supervise, train and coach the team
- Oversee month end close processes ensuring accuracy of financial statements
- Manage departmental performance in line with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Supporting A&F activities from multiple locations
- Lead, motivate and organise personnel to adhere to company values and deliver a high level of staff engagement.
- Work with other entities to ensure alignment of structure, process and procedure and driving continuous improvement.
- Manage internal and customer queries.
- Ad hoc reporting and supporting of other departmental duties during peak periods
- Monthly statistical reporting and submission
- To be responsible for ensuring adequate financial controls are in place including compliance with SOX and ensuring that internal and external audit requirements are met.
What you'll need to succeed
To be the best Candidate for this role, you will need Accounting/finance educational background, experience in a similar position and be fluent in English (min B2). Having experience from international company will be an asset. You have to be customer-focused (internal stakeholders) and open minded, have strong analytical skills, finance expertise and attention to the details.
What you'll get in return
Our Client offers to you a long-term contract, opportunity to develop within global company structures, wide selection of trainings, flexible working hours and package of benefits including life/medical insurance and possibility of hybrid work (2-3 days from the office). The financial expectations are up to 12 000 PLN gross - to be negotiated.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. #1164637
Kliknij tutajaby uzyskać dostęp do Polityki prywatności HAYS, która zawiera szczegółowe informacje na temat tego, w jaki sposób wykorzystujemy i chronimy twoje dane osobowe oraz Twoje prawa z tym związane.
Finanse i Księgowość
30 Jun 2022
Skontaktuj się z konsultantem
Skontaktuj się Małgorzata Jurek , Konsultant odpowiedzialny za tę rekrutację, znajduje się Katowice