Universal-Investment is the largest independent investment company in the German-spoken Europe and market leader in the areas of master-KVG and private label funds.
With its administration, insourcing and risk management services, the company focuses on the administration and structuring of funds, securities, real assets as well as alternative asset classes and offers complex risk management solutions.
To achieve our ambitious growth goals we are currently looking for Fund Accountants to join our Alternative Investment Funds (AIF) team. We are a growing, multi-national team based in Luxembourg, Frankfurt and Krakow and you would play a crucial role in achieving our ambition of becoming the leading European Fund Service Platform.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- preparation and maintenance of the financial books and records of AIF clients according to the related accounting principles (mostly IFRS and LUX GAAP);
- coordination and control of the accounting service providers and general partners of all national and international investments (incl. data collection, preparation and further processing);
- preparation of Net Asset Value calculations in accordance with the AIFs valuation policies and within the deadlines
- preparation of annual financial statements and input for related reports;
- close cooperation with external partners (asset managers, general partners, investors, auditors and tax consulting firms) as well as internal departments (eporting, taxes, annual reports, portfolio management)
- participation in process improvement initiatives(suggestions for improvement, concepts, support during testing and implementation in production).
Your skills and responsibilities
- experience in Fund Accounting, preferably Luxembourg AIF structures; or experience as a general accountant with knowledge of international accounting standards GAAPs (IFRS, US GAAP, LUX GAAP, Investment Law);
- experience in the Private Equity field;
- strong ethics. You value your integrity and you show commitment and ownership towards your personal and your team’s tasks;
- open minded with a a can-do attitude;
- fluent English. An understanding of German is an asset.
What we offer
Employees at our company are encouraged to work independently, show commitment and be supportive. In return, our company acknowledges performance, supports creativity and team spirit and promotes further training. As a company with a successful name and considerable growth potential, we have much to offer: a performance related salary, flexible working hours and a modern workplace in a conveniently situated location. Your personal development opportunities are directly influenced by your commitment and your success.
By pressing the ‘Apply’ button the Candidates are applying to Hays recruitment agency which provides its services to Universal investment Branch in Kraków. The applications of Candidates meeting the Universal Investment requirements will later be forwarded to Universal Investment for further recruitment.
Kliknij tutajaby uzyskać dostęp do Polityki prywatności HAYS, która zawiera szczegółowe informacje na temat tego, w jaki sposób wykorzystujemy i chronimy twoje dane osobowe oraz Twoje prawa z tym związane.
Bankowość & Usługi Finansowe
Finanse i Księgowość
Skontaktuj się z konsultantem
Skontaktuj się Justyna Dobranowska, Konsultant odpowiedzialny za tę rekrutację, znajduje się Kraków