Universal-Investment is one of Europe's leading fund service platforms and Super ManCos with more than 1,000 employees in Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Krakow and Dublin.
Founded in 1968, the company is an independent platform offering fund initiators and institutional investors structuring and administration solutions as well as risk management for securities, real estate and alternative investments.
To realize our ambitious goals we are looking for a fund accountant to join our Corporate Actions and Interests team in Core Fund Accounting department within Operations.
In our team you would be responsible for the full processing, booking and control of cash, income and share deals. To ensure automated processing you will be the first point of contact to develop our interfaces with our IT.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
• recording and posting of income payments (including dividends, coupons, inter-est, withholding tax refunds and payments in connection with term loans and class action)
• processing, controling and booking of existing commissions as well as monitoring of the corresponding incoming payments
• contacting with clients, custodians and our Asset Managers for operational is-sues
• reconciliation of internal and external positions of bank accounts
• processing of SWIFT deliveries MT940 / 950
• taking part in process improvement initiatives and implementation of new processing services
• booking and controling of share subscriptions/redemptions, transfers and con-versions
• responsibility for other daily processing services
Your skills and experience
• experience in fund accounting area ideally from investment management company or custodian and/or in the securities accounting / income department of a bank;
• previous experience with Asset Managers, different contracting parties, brokers, third party banks, transfer agents, etc.
• knowledge of different investment products / finance instruments (securities, loans, funds, fixed deposits, etc.);
• very good knowledge of MS Office and its applications
• very good English skills, German would be advantageous
• university degree in finance, economics or business management would be advantageous
What we offer
Employees at our company are encouraged to work independently, show commitment and be supportive. In return, our company acknowledges performance, supports creativity and team spirit and promotes further training. As a company with a successful name and considerable growth potential, we have much to offer: a performance related salary, flexible working hours and a modern workplace in a conveniently situated location. Your personal development opportunities are directly influenced by your commitment and your success.
By pressing the ‘Apply’ button the Candidates are applying to Hays recruitment agency which provides its services to Universal investment Branch in Kraków. The applications of Candidates meeting the Universal Investment requirements will later be forwarded to Universal Investment for further recruitment.
Haz clic aquípara acceder a la Política de Privacidad de Hays, donde podrás encontrar los detalles sobre cómo usamos y protegemos tus datos y tus derechos como usuario.
Tipo de trabajo
Bankowość & Usługi Finansowe
Finanse i Księgowość
Hablar con un consultor
Hablar con Dorota Staniczek, la persona que lleva esta posición, en la oficina de Kraków